I knew I kept my Christmas tree up for a reason...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
Just got this PROKB17HT in the mail today from @ANNASDAD . Yes, I have two of this exact same model glove. No, I didn't need another one, and no, I don't care. This glove is immaculate (as if anything AD has would be otherwise) and so far, it my favorite pattern I've ever had my hand in (which probably explains why I own two). He basically let me rob him but no take backs now.

If you think the best glove leather around comes from Nocona, Texas you might want to avert your eyes...

ijM2cH4.jpg
IXFayCh.jpg
sVducFT.jpg
Zz168NF.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
What an ugly glove, can't believe you actually paid me money for it!

You think it'd be too much to ask to borrow it every now and again......you know, when I really get to missing it?

Dec 17, 2019
I just bought a used all horween NP7, it’s a 12.25 also, what’s the main difference between these two gloves....other than webs?

Jun 8, 2016
Just got this PROKB17HT in the mail today from @ANNASDAD . Yes, I have two of this exact same model glove. No, I didn't need another one, and no, I don't care. This glove is immaculate (as if anything AD has would be otherwise) and so far, it my favorite pattern I've ever had my hand in (which probably explains why I own two). He basically let me rob him but no take backs now.

If you think the best glove leather around comes from Nocona, Texas you might want to avert your eyes...

ijM2cH4.jpg
IXFayCh.jpg
sVducFT.jpg
Zz168NF.jpg
Rest assured, I will not be asking you to leave this one on the fence at Buck Thomas for me...too big.. :LOL:

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Rest assured, I will not be asking you to leave this one on the fence at Buck Thomas for me...too big.. :LOL:
Trust me, if you caught a ball with that glove........it'd change your World..........like so this is what I've been missing all this time! I know you like small gloves, and this KB17 really isn't a large glove by any means. It sounds to me like a Horween Pro1000 would be the perfect Dad glove for you, and it'd easily last you until Marcela graduated from college.

Jun 8, 2016
Trust me, if you caught a ball with that glove........it'd change your World..........like so this is what I've been missing all this time! I know you like small gloves, and this KB17 really isn't a large glove by any means.
I have two boys (4 and 1)...it would take me 10 minutes to fish a baseball out of that thing.. 😂 11.75" is the biggest I would use.
Marcela must be in cahoots with you..she told me I needed a new glove the other day. I told her with what money? I spend it all on you.... :sneaky:

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I have two boys (4 and 1)...it would take me 10 minutes to fish a baseball out of that thing.. 😂 11.75" is the biggest I would use.
Marcela must be in cahoots with you..she told me I needed a new glove the other day. I told her with what money? I spend it all on you.... :sneaky:
Me and her......great minds think alike! And BTW, the 12" Pro1000 tapes out at 11.75". At least everyone I've ever had does.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee