I forgot to pick up my gopro after the game. When I went back, it was gone

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 27, 2015
I have my name and phone number taped to the LynkSpyder. I checked with the lost and found at the field, and it was not there. So whoever picked it up knows exactly who it belongs to and how to reach me. They are just stealing it.

I know this happens, but it is unfathomable to me that someone would do this.

I logged into GoPro to see if my camera was registered there so maybe I could block it or something . (no idea exactly what I was hoping for. I am grasping) I don't see anything there.

Aug 29, 2015
Midwest
What state/tourney?
I etched my name in my linkspyder on the back side so if anyone ever stole it and tried to use it my name or a deep buff mark would be facing the crowd. So many people ask about it I'm always aftraid it's gonna get swiped, but as cheap as Josh sells them for I should be standing next to my DDs bat bag!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
:( not good

Makes when people do the right thing more important!

Apr 1, 2017
Kind of similar thing happened to our head coach a couple weeks ago. He forgot his "bucket" after a game. Drove back to see if it was still there and it was gone. Had his radar gun, and other assorted "coach stuff" in it. He estimated it was about $600 worth.

Jul 27, 2015
What state/tourney?
I etched my name in my linkspyder on the back side so if anyone ever stole it and tried to use it my name or a deep buff mark would be facing the crowd. So many people ask about it I'm always aftraid it's gonna get swiped, but as cheap as Josh sells them for I should be standing next to my DDs bat bag!
TNT Last Look Fall Showcase in Quakertown, PA at the main field, Veterans Park.

Of all the tournaments and showcases we have ever attended, this is my favorite one. (we will not think about my go pro) Our girls get more interest at this tournament than any other. I have been very happy with the umpires too.

They made the parents sit in the outfield due to Covid. I just forgot to go in after the last game and pick it up right away. I was definitely not in my routine.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have lost my wallet a few times. 1st time was a pain in the a**. The amount of phone calls I needed to make surprised me.

Last 2 times people turned it in to loss and found, there are nice people in the world.

DD lost her red softball jersey, she was a train wreck. She keeps tabs on her stuff. I am driving all over town looking for it. How do you lose a jersey? She had her black Jersey on, everyone else on team had thier red jersey on. You could just see it eating at her the entire game.

Someone found it behind dresser in her bedroom so all was good in the world again.

Gave player on team a nice catching glove, it was in lost and found for 6 months.

Sep 3, 2015
I left my GoPro at pgf nationals (HB complex) and it was still there next morning!

I have also left it at an ondeck organizational event and the grounds crew saved it and I got it back the next morning.

I'm better now at not forgetting it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28