I’m back in.......what am I thinking?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
This past Saturday at 6:30 pm, I’m grilling dinner, the president of Anna’s old travel organization texts me. We exchanged quite a few texts with each other catching up on things, checking on family members and such.

Then, here it comes.....he asked me to help his head coach on his 18U National team, just finish out the Fall season, I said yeah I’ll do it, I think?

On the way home for lunch today I had a 3 way call with him and the HC, everything went great, I’m in!

They said great, it’ll just be Richmond, Atlanta, Myrtle Beach, and Spartanburg. I get home and tell / ask my wife.....what did I just do?? :oops:

This one could be very fun, very rewarding, or 180 degrees in the opposite direction? There’s only 3 girls on this team that’s not committed, at this level in my experience the parents are smart, and easy to deal with, but........

Should be interesting, send me some prayers and good vibes, please! Haven’t coached in over a year, well I did get two games in with a MS boys baseball before it was cut off because of Covid. I’ve actually enjoyed being lazy!
Good for you! 👍
Thats a nice acknowledgement getting that phone call! Enjoy !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28