Hugo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
Hugo, the beast. Sorry nothing to say, just love saying Hugo. I wish could swing the bat like her.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Her box presence is very intimidating! Her non stop movement, attitude and confidence while in the box is definitely rattling the pitchers. It's as if shes saying with her eyes "I can hit better than you can pitch, and I WILL make you pay for throwing me a strike". ...
I'm all in on this kid! Wish I could buy stock in her!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Her box presence is very intimidating! Her non stop movement, attitude and confidence while in the box is definitely rattling the pitchers. It's as if shes saying with her eyes "I can hit better than you can pitch, and I WILL make you pay for throwing me a strike". ...
I'm all in on this kid! Wish I could buy stock in her!

Me TOO!!! I did see one problem in first game yesterday..."Her non stop movement" She don't have the pitcher synced up. She is in the middle of a "Tip&Rip" when she should be ready. Like the ....showing the fake bunters. She didn't blast any in both games :(

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
She definitely has an intimidating presence. She is an amazing presence on defense as well. Probably the most well rounded player I have seen in a lot of years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23