How To Reprogram Your Mind (for Positive Thinking)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 5, 2018
PNW
Follow up on this topic because well, you can never get enough right? Justin Su'a puts out a daily Podcast called Increase Your Impact that is fantastic. It's short (usually less than 2 minutes), on point and effective. Highly recommended.

https://increaseyourimpact.libsyn.com/

YESSSSS!!! I listen daily. I've provided it to my 14U team... doubt many listen...BUT when a episode hits me I save it and we listen together as a team. Even if THEY don't listen regularly they are reading Mentally tough teens 3x a week.

It's paying off. I'm noticing changes in the team over the winter. We played our first games this weekend. Not as mentally tough as I'd like...but I saw a lot of improvement.

One of the great nuggets form Su'a that we're using and discussing alot right now is.... "Under pressure you revert to your dominate habit". You may be a great cage hitter or at BP but game on the line bottom of the 7th....swing falls a part, bad mechanics etc. We're working on changing our dominate habits so they are the habits we want to show up under pressure.

We

Another good book

the Inner Game of Tennis Just finished it. Will reread. Great book

Great podcast
The Secrets to Winning with Dr. Bhrett McCabe
latest with Cat Osterman. Podcasts are 30-48 minutes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28