How far does everybody travel for practices with their travel team?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
It seems like we get a little farther from home every year, but no where near as far as most here. This year team practices for us are about 35 minutes each way. Indoor practices over winter will be about 50 minutes each way. When DD was trying out for teams we pretty much decided nothing over an hour away for practices.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
No correct answer - just the same as you'd get if you asked someone how far do/did you travel to visit your significant other before you were married?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Exactly 42 miles one way to a high school facility her TB coach has ties to, or 52 miles to their indoor facility if the weather is bad. Twice a week, so basically 200 miles a week for practice.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
We practice at fields, gyms, old airplane hangars all over Seattle. About the furthest we have to go is 18 miles, but that can take around an hour if traffic is bad, which it will be on a weeknight.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
We practice at fields, gyms, old airplane hangars all over Seattle. About the furthest we have to go is 18 miles, but that can take around an hour if traffic is bad, which it will be on a weeknight.
Oh man don't I hear ya! We have to take 167, and it has been under construction or even completely closed for the last 3 years. I don't think it's ever going to be done!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12