How do you answer question about "Other schools you are interested in"?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I'm not really a NFL fan any longer and haven't been for about 10 years now. I have no favorite team I root for(although I still fly the black and gold mainly because it's still a warm winter coat in good shape and I have really few others outside of work coats) and have possibly watched maybe 1 entire game, start to finish in the past 7 years. I have, however, watched a few minutes up to full quarter of a game here and there. Every time I see them play, that's what I notice the most. I just call'em as I see'em.
Obviously you can't take away from Brady's talent. However I have a huge problem with a coach that skirts the rules and has to resort to basically, what I consider chaeting, to win. JMHO

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Obviously you can't take away from Brady's talent. However I have a huge problem with a coach that skirts the rules and has to resort to basically, what I consider chaeting, to win. JMHO
Your two statements are sort of conflicting no? If the Pats have the refs in their back pocket why did the NFL come down on them so hard for the two supposed cheating incidents you refer to? If you think that they are 99-1 at home (since their current stadium was built) when leading at halftime and have gone to 8 straight AFC championship games only because of cheating and/or the refs then I am not going to be able to convince you otherwise. Anyway, we have taken this thread WAY off topic so I will just agree to disagree at this point ;)

Apr 28, 2019
Or the Refs penalize the opponents to the point of taking them out of the game while NE, doing the same exact stuff rarely see a flag.
Or the Refs penalize the opponents to the point of taking them out of the game while NE, doing the same exact stuff rarely see a flag.
I’m not a Patriots fan. Can’t stand how Bill won’t answer any questions. I was an old school Cowboys fan until Jones bought the team and fired Landry. At that point switched to the Chiefs.
I can honestly say never saw or heard of the refs as a factor to the Pats building their Dynasty.
I will say I felt it was odd when the Patriots won the Super Bowl for 2001 season after 9/11. Coincidence? I just don’t know.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
DD was asked this question, and she answered honestly. But she was in a somewhat unique situation. She told the coach outright that she wanted to pursue Physical Therapy and was interested in a school that would offer a guaranteed seat into their graduate program. As luck would have it, she was offered several such positions and could then choose her top option. All are D3 schools, so no athletic money was involved. Two of them were very similar after comparing academic money. So then it came down to preference. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I would stick with the honesty path as well.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
Sometimes these threads just take off in all different directions. Not necessarily a bad thing if no sniping involved. Always seem to work their way back to original topic.

If I was an admin I'd take all the non-sense down. Stick to the subject. Ya'll want to talk football, go find a football forum.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
Well it’s a good thing your not an adm. 🖕

Just like a majority of your posts here, you have to make it all about YOU. You don't add anything to this board except your ignorance. And the fact that you have 800+ post on a Fastpitch softball board in a few months shows how much of an attention seeker you are.

Here's an idea... You want so badly to get your kid recruited? Go out in the yard and pitch and catch with her and go to the local fields and throw some soft toss for her. That's what a majority of the dad's did on this board to get their kid a scholarship in college. Stop wasting your time arguing on a message board.

To the OP - I apologize for helping de-rail this tread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812