Holiday tip?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2019
DD has weekly hitting lessons with her team coach. They are optional, and paid directly to the coach per lesson (ie, they are not part of the team expectation or cost). The lessons started in September.

Do you tip/gift for lessons? If so, how much?

Jun 27, 2018
DD has weekly hitting lessons with her team coach. They are optional, and paid directly to the coach per lesson (ie, they are not part of the team expectation or cost). The lessons started in September.

Do you tip/gift for lessons? If so, how much?

We give our hitting/catching coach cash or gift card every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 25, 2019
I gave my DD's hitting coach gift card twice the amount of the lesson. If you can't swing that, I'd suggest at least a card the same price as the lesson.

Feb 3, 2016
Usually get my people a nice bottle of bourbon. $40-$80 range.
If they weren't drinkers I'd find something else. The sport store gift cards never disappoint.

Jan 24, 2020
At least a gift card that is the value of an extra lesson, better yet a month of lessons. Many people haven't been able to afford to have their DDs in lessons throughout the pandemic so it is likely that the coaches have all seen a significant drop in income over the last 9 months.

We try to treat our kid's coaches like family (both individual coaches and team coaches) throughout the year, and that includes holiday gifts, they all get a gift card and something more personal. It can get expensive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478