Hitting Guru

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Now that is funny Patar!!
But please no man hugs...this isn't OU! :)
oklahoma_state_cowboys_2015-pres.png
I couldn't care less whether an OU sports team wins or loses although I will watch their games. As a matter of fact I don't actually have a favorite college team in any sport.. ;)

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2010
midwest
I couldn't care less whether an OU sports team wins or loses although I will watch their games. As a matter of fact I don't actually have a favorite college team in any sport.. ;)
Well that ruins a good joke. :) All my side of the family still lives in Ok., its an ongoing thing with us. I am the only OSU person in the family...they are all OU.

Jun 8, 2016
Well that ruins a good joke. :) All my side of the family still lives in Ok., its an ongoing thing with us. I am the only OSU person in the family...they are all OU.
I group up in MA, college sports isn't as big of a deal up there.

Jan 28, 2017
Great in BP but hasn’t carried over to the game. Picked up this weekend and she crushed in the 1st cage and then switched cages and the coach started messing with her swing. Looked off all day. Chicken or egg?

Jun 8, 2016
Great in BP but hasn’t carried over to the game. Picked up this weekend and she crushed in the 1st cage and then switched cages and the coach started messing with her swing. Looked off all day. Chicken or egg?
The coach messed with her swing an hour before a game...? 😞

Jan 28, 2017
The coach messed with her swing an hour before a game...? 😞

First time ever playing with them. Pitched great! She plays as a 13 year old and pitched 13 innings in a HS showcase. Gave up 2 runs. Change, curve, drop, and rise all day. Struggles hitting because of inconsistency. Very strong for size.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812