Hitting Clips

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 27, 2008
We have a tournament this coming weekend 11-1, will post some videos after the tournament for someone to review, thanks for the offer!

Sep 29, 2008
Northeast Ohio
I love seeing game clips. It's great to evaluate tee swings but if it all changes in the box thats a big problem. It will be great to see tournament clips.

Jun 27, 2008
Outside Pitch

Here is one video of my DD, it was an outside pitch that she caught it on the end of the bat, any review to improve on this would be great..
Outside Pitch

Sep 29, 2008
Northeast Ohio
To me that's an excellent swing in everyway. Nice weight transfer, good connection, steady head, nice inside out movement and staying on plane to work the ball opposite field. Nice Rotation, very relaxed and good timing. Taking what the pitcher gave her to help the team. Wish we had weather like that in Ohio at night this time of year.

Jun 27, 2008
Thanks for the comments Ihowser, here is another one of our hitters, she has struggled a little in the past few tournaments so any advice would help.
Vannessa

And yes we are very fortunate with the weather here in central Texas, we can play pretty much year round.

May 12, 2008
Thanks for the comments Ihowser, here is another one of our hitters, she has struggled a little in the past few tournaments so any advice would help.
Vannessa

And yes we are very fortunate with the weather here in central Texas, we can play pretty much year round.

Again I'd like to see a gif or something I can frame by frame. Central TX huh. I grew up in Temple. Was a Wildcat back in the early 70's.

May 22, 2008
NW Pennsylvania
Im probably not near the hitting coach that a lot of these gguys are, but it looks to me like Vanessa is standing in too wide a stance & hitting with most of her weight on her back foot. Lane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802