Hitters you would like to ser

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2020
Pete Alonso. And Ronald Acuna. And Rendon! All very different. And relatively little on youtube!

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Pete Alonso. And Ronald Acuna. And Rendon! All very different. And relatively little on youtube!
I just happened to record Rendon today. I will work on getting them recorded and uploaded. I would like to see more of them as well. I purchased mlb.tv and have all the games from last year, since we might not see them for awhile this year.

Somebody posted a nice Acuna swing recently. Perhaps someone knows the thread it was posted in.

I will post Rendon ASAP.

Feb 25, 2020
Sorry. And Bonds also. Not alot of really good footage of him on youtube (if there is Im not seeing it
I just happened to record Rendon today. I will work on getting them recorded and uploaded. I would like to see more of them as well. I purchased mlb.tv and have all the games from last year, since we might not see them for awhile this year.

Somebody posted a nice Acuna swing recently. Perhaps someone knows the thread it was posted in.

I will post Rendon ASAP.

Thanks! Not sure what all the MLB.tv includes, But also any swings of anyone from behind home plate. Tough to find this angle. I saw one very low quality of this angle of Bonds, I think on an Antonelli video, and it was intriguing.

Thank you!

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Here's a swing I recorded today of a very good young hitter, Soto. He is hitting the ball way out to right field, a mammoth shot.

giphy.gif

Rendon is hitting a live drive to the RC gap that reached the fence. Love the low hands, there has been many great hitters who had low hands.

giphy.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee