Heroines

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Cannonball.......Please tell them THANK YOU FOR THEIR SERVICE from me please. Tell them you told their story on DFP and that a long term member asked you to tell them THANK YOU and how much it means to me.

And thank you for sharing their story brother!

S3
I tried to get back and delete the post. I appreciate the comment. My one nephew won a humanitarian award in my state from the state police. I made a post out of anger and worry about my nephews every night. They are good men that I love deeply.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
I deleted my repost as I understand what you might be thinking. So it is gone and I completely get it and I hope you are ok with it. Nevertheless, those few including myself who saw it appreciate your family's service to our nation and society. We are in tough times, almost the perfect storm, but there is more good than bad and seems like your nephews and family are part of the good. Thank you Sir!

S3

Oct 4, 2018
Rebulicans

Republicans earn more money and TB is expensive. Logic????

Hard to know. Dems tend to have college degrees more than Repubs, but of course that isn't 100% correlated with income.

To me, in the South, softball is pretty red-neck sport. Soccer, volleyball, Lax tend to be more elite democratic. Painting with a broad brush I know, but that's what I observe.

DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS: WHO HAS THE HIGHER INCOME?
Looking at the numbers above it is easy to assume that Republicans are richer than Democrats, overall. This is only a look at the richest families in America though. In everyday American households, it seems that Democrats have a higher mean salary than most Republican families.

May 29, 2015
You would rather I scream at my kid in front of the whole park because it looks she is hitting with a wet newspaper because that was right around the corner..

If you weren't making her hit water bottles that you were throwing at her, the newspaper wouldn't be wet. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478