Heroines

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So an APOLOGY is needed here: I had posted that I agreed with @RADcatcher that this letter should have been signed. RAD did not say that... ANNASDAD said that. So it's ANNASDAD I agreed with not RAD that this guy/girl who posted this should've signed their name.

My apologies to RAD for mis quoting her!!!

BIll
Thanks Bill, I saw that but it’s fine, RAD don’t get enough pats on the back for all of her quality content, she can have mine!

Aug 21, 2008
Thanks Bill, I saw that but it’s fine, RAD don’t get enough pats on the back for all of her quality content, she can have mine!

I must've had RAD on the brain when I wrote that.... but I completely screwed up by doing a juxtapose between RAD and ANNASDAD. Again my apologies to RAD. Thank you to her for the PM that pointed out my mistake. RAD goes out of her way to be positive in her posts and I'm really sorry I misquoted her. I genuinely hope she'll forgive me. Come on @RADcatcher give me the thumbs up so I know we're cool and you accept the apology for my mistake.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
So an APOLOGY is needed here: I had posted that I agreed with @RADcatcher that this letter should have been signed. RAD did not say that... ANNASDAD said that. So it's ANNASDAD I agreed with not RAD that this guy/girl who posted this should've signed their name.

My apologies to RAD for mis quoting her!!!

BIll
Thank you kind sir !

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I must've had RAD on the brain when I wrote that.... but I completely screwed up by doing a juxtapose between RAD and ANNASDAD. Again my apologies to RAD. Thank you to her for the PM that pointed out my mistake. RAD goes out of her way to be positive in her posts and I'm really sorry I misquoted her. I genuinely hope she'll forgive me. Come on @RADcatcher give me the thumbs up so I know we're cool and you accept the apology for my mistake.
👍 :)
Really a 'Stand out moment' of people considering others here on DFP thank you for your edit MR.B and kind words .
*And for your kind words ANNASDAD !

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802