Help with this issue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Just simply angle the hips and keep them there. Flat hips sink ships. But hey ask Gradum. they’ve seemed to maintain the exact same swing you started with. Damn gurus are worthless.

Nov 26, 2020
Very nice. She should be able to stay through/on outside pitches much better now. If I’m not mistaken that was the in game issue..
The issue was the force of the ball pushing the bat down at contact but always working on posture.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
The issue was the force of the ball pushing the bat down at contact but always working on posture.

I was talking about in game results.. That sounds like a leverage issue. Like losing the backside early? Pushing from the rear leg maybe? Force wasn’t pushing the bat down on inside pitches, right? She was blasting those correct?

Nov 26, 2020
I was talking about in game results.. That sounds like a leverage issue. Like losing the backside early? Pushing from the rear leg maybe? Force wasn’t pushing the bat down on inside pitches, right? She was blasting those correct?
If you click on the very first post in this thread you will see it. I'm not as worried about it since she is not hitting as many pop ups but it does still happen occasionally.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
If you click on the very first post in this thread you will see it. I'm not as worried about it since she is not hitting as many pop ups but it does still happen occasionally.

Yeah I’m aware. Loss of posture, casting etc. Pretty vague responses.. are you saying she got stronger?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802