Help with this issue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Are we are talking about the same tilt here? Angle between back hip and front hip is nowhere near as large as Alo when his middle moves out..post a side view.

Im talking about forward bend. At set up. The back needs to get higher then the front also during the stride. But not too much. Is that what you’re talking about?

edit: I believe the ‘HeLP’ pattern wants the opposite. I tried spelling ‘hip’ three times. It kept auto-correcting, so I went w it. 😆

edit: see it did it again. The HLP pattern.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
The back needs to get higher then the front also during the stride. But not too much. Is that what you’re talking about?
Yes I am talking about the height of front and back hip during the move out. During her move out Alo's back hip is much lower than her front hip, Bonds,Aaron,etc are not like that. Even though she isn't doing this, you get that same effect when you reach with your front leg (ask me how I know..) however in that case your shoulders get tilted back too usually. Obviously it works for her and Romero was somewhat similar so I just thought it was interesting..

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Yes I am talking about the height of front and back hip during the move out. During her move out Alo's back hip is much lower than her front hip, Bonds,Aaron,etc are not like that. Even though she isn't doing this, you get that same effect when you reach with your front leg (ask me how I know..) Obviously it works for her and Romero was somewhat similar so I just thought it was interesting..

I think video is misleading you.

1639809090125.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28