Help pls, Advanced Ghost, Crack?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone, composite bat novice here. Would like help determining if my daughters Easton advanced ghost bat is cracked or not.

when I run my finger over it, I can feel the abnormality in the center of the pic, unlike the webbing in the paint elsewhere.

Thanks in advance (pun intended) for advice!FE19CBD5-F0EF-4C57-A5F2-9FA03EFC11EF.jpeg

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Its the start of a crack...No idea how much time you have left. Stuff like this is up in the air, could last a month, could last
2 days

If you have a break in playing, do it now. If you have games now...maybe wait

And if its within 3 months, ask for a freebie!

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
Hello everyone, composite bat novice here. Would like help determining if my daughters Easton advanced ghost bat is cracked or not.

when I run my finger over it, I can feel the abnormality in the center of the pic, unlike the webbing in the paint elsewhere.

Thanks in advance (pun intended) for advice!View attachment 19828
Looks like multiple

Thanks in advance (pun intended) for advice!View attachment 19828
Looks like two small cracks to me. Do you use this bat for everything or just a gamer?
We have DS & Adv with no cracking issues. The bats are only used for live hitting no tee work.
With the expensive and rising prices of bats these days I suggest you have a couple of BP bats and couple gamers. This will hopefully extend the life of gamers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802