Help me help her

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 4, 2019
Florida
First post and I'm diving right in asking for help and not sure if I even have right videos to post but these are all I have. My daughters 15 now and been playing at a high level since 10. She was a varsity starter last year in 8th grade I'll give you her last 2 Years stats both school ball and travel Ball. Nothings really changed except moving from new York to Florida in last year. She embraced it straight A's in school still and pitching here isn't any better or worse than she's seen her whole life. Unfortunately I don't have any video of her before we moved here because I never thought about it much just enjoyed watching her always rise to the occasion. I'll post her numbers and the couple quick clips I have of her and hope someone can tell from what little I have to show. She says she's seeing ball fine but I'm not so sure. Combine that with a hands or shoulder or both out of whack and I'm hoping that's all.it is I just don't know enough to be dang sure and certainly don't want to pretend I do. Thanks in advance for any input

2017 travel: 57 games .346 avg .447 obp 136 ab 47 hits 14 so 40 rbi 53 runs
2018 travel lead off hitter: 54 games .329 avg .379 obp 152 ab 50 hits 12 so 17rbi 56 runs
2018 varsity school ball: 20 games .393 avg 61 ab 24 hits 3 so 13 rbi 25 runs

And now the awful stuff
2019 varsity school ball: 18 games .180 avg 54 ab 9 hits 13 so 35 lob and .241obp

Sorry this will continue with video as soon as I get it figured out. Keep saying error discuss fastpitch could not upload file
PHP:
[PHP]
[/PHP]

Jun 8, 2016
Sorry this will continue with video as soon as I get it figured out. Keep saying error discuss fastpitch could not upload file

Get a youtube account if you don't have one already and put it on there. You can then use the insert video tab and put the link to the youtube
video.

Apr 4, 2019
Florida
Screenshot_20190405-153920.jpg
Wow please excuse me I'm technology illiterate. So one of my daughters already had YouTube set up I uploaded a couple clips to see if it will work and did a screenshot of what I believe to be my channel and I'd number for YouTube. Hope it works.

Jun 8, 2016
When you make a post here, there should be little movie reel thing as the second button from the right at the top (when you move the mouse over it it will say "Insert Video"). Click on that and then put the youtube video url in there. The video will then be embedded in your post.

Jun 8, 2016
You have to put the actual url of the video. Click on the video on youtube and copy the URL. Then do what I said. I think you just posted your channel URL.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Youtube.com/channel/UCWf5BhJOJfFAxDdSOxirqOQ

"Channel Does Not Exist"

Get to the point where you are actually watching the video on YouTube. Pause the video. Right-click on the video display window and select "copy video URL" (or copy the URL from the address bar). Come back to this thread. Paste the copied URL to a new comment in this thread.

Apr 4, 2019
Florida
I apologize for all nonsense I've done everything you guys have said and dumber now than before. Apparently android devices don't show url number on my videos. I'll have one of my daughters do it in couple hours when they get back from practice

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I apologize for all nonsense I've done everything you guys have said and dumber now than before. Apparently android devices don't show url number on my videos. I'll have one of my daughters do it in couple hours when they get back from practice

My instructions were based on a desktop computer, so I probably didn't help at all.

SB45

Dad, Coach, Chauffeur
Sep 2, 2016
Western NY
I'm interested to see your videos...I'm thinking maybe the pitching is a little better than you think. May not look different but maybe a little more nuance to it...spin, spots... In the stats...the thing I noticed in the before vs after...3-4 times as many strikeouts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802