Help finding a face mask for pitching

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
Titanium is 45% lighter than common steel and just as strong in pure form. When alloyed with other metals it’s stronger than common steel. I would say the specs are all inclusive. TI is the strongest strength to weight ratio metal known to man.
My DD’s wear their hair up when they play so I’m sure it’s “pony tail friendly”.

Nope. Adamantium. Not even lightsabers can cut through it.

(Again, sorry ... I'm bored.)

Apr 28, 2019
According to my limiteresearTI
Nope. Adamantium. Not even lightsabers can cut through it.

(Again, sorry ... I'm bored.)

According to my limited research TI is the strongest metal known to man for it’s strength to weight ratio.
Perhaps Adamantium is a heavier metal? Or very rare? Don’t know never heard of it to be honest.
Remember a revolutionary aircraft called the SR-71 Blackbird? Flew higher & faster than any other plane. Made of TI. I believe it still holds speed records.
It was a high flying spy plane built for speed. Simply amazing aircraft even after several decades.

May 16, 2016
Illinois
Ooooooh. Adamantium. Is Adamantium the same as adamantite from the Final Fantasy video game series? Adamantite was made to make some of the strongest swords in the Final Fantasy series. It would be awesome if they started making face masks out of those materials.

Any question about who is the biggest geek on DFP now? :D

May 29, 2015
Yeah real nice MIB. A fictional comic book metal. Maybe they should make Fastpitch bats out of it. Nah... You would find a reason to toss them anyway.😜

As @jmatw points out, you would want to use vibranium for bats -- it will help to dampen any rattles. :geek:

Unobtanium might work as well ... I can't remember what it was good for. Guess we'll find out in the 57 upcoming sequels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coopdog