Hello

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2020
Hello all from Indiana. My 10u daughter has decided that she wants to pitch. Any tips or drills for a begging pitcher is appreciated.

Apr 20, 2015
Hello all from Indiana. My 10u daughter has decided that she wants to pitch. Any tips or drills for a begging pitcher is appreciated.
Please check out paulygirlfastpitch.com, the free content is a good start and then I'd recommend paying for a couple of the basic next lessons and you start. It will teach you enough to find a good coach for her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feb 21, 2020
Please check out paulygirlfastpitch.com, the free content is a good start and then I'd recommend paying for a couple of the basic next lessons and you start. It will teach you enough to find a good coach for her.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks. I will check this out.

Jul 1, 2019
Welcome to the forums. Fellow IN parent/coach/bucket dad here. Best of luck helping in her journey, pitching is an ever "work in progress". There is a wealth of information here that will help you along the way. My DD is 12U and a pitcher as well so I'm all too familiar with the path your starting.

Dec 22, 2019
Where are you in Indiana? I’m near the state line in Oxford, Ohio (near Miami U)....agree with everything above...check out IR in the classroom sticky and Pauly’s courses and certified instructors are great! Tincher, too!

My daughter is 9 & this is her first year pitching, too. I started my quest on this forum & have never looked back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101