Hello to All!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 16, 2020
Just wanted to introduce my daughter and I. We live in the south-east. My daughter is a pitcher for a local select team. She is 9 yo (2010) and has been working very hard a becoming a great pitcher. I am a very cautious father and decided to become a member within this forum to research the sport in general and to learn from the previous experience of parents, coaches, and PLAYERS!!! Our entire family loves the sport and it has been a blessing for my daughter. She used to be very shy and closed up. This sport has helped her become confident and she is starting to believe in herself more and more everyday,

God Bless you all and we look forward to interacting with you all.

-SB:F&D

Feb 7, 2020
Just wanted to introduce my daughter and I. We live in the south-east. My daughter is a pitcher for a local select team. She is 9 yo (2010) and has been working very hard a becoming a great pitcher. I am a very cautious father and decided to become a member within this forum to research the sport in general and to learn from the previous experience of parents, coaches, and PLAYERS!!! Our entire family loves the sport and it has been a blessing for my daughter. She used to be very shy and closed up. This sport has helped her become confident and she is starting to believe in herself more and more everyday,

God Bless you all and we look forward to interacting with you all.

-SB:F&D
Welcome aboard. I'm pretty new as well. Softball has been a blessing to my daughter. She came to it late at age 12 and jumped from house league in Canada to a travel team and now at age 17 playing with a travel team in WNY. Committed to a Juco with a great softball program next season and loving every moment of it.

Wish your family the utmost enjoyment in the years to come.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee