Hello from Washington

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone. Been reading here for a few weeks and have learned alot. What is DD? This will be my daughters 3rd year playing 10u. She plays pitcher, 1b, 3rd, and outfield. I help coach the team so all the tips about batting are awesome. Looking forward to her final year at 10u or first year 11u in a very competitive organization that is PGF qualified. She has a 45 mph fastball and can locate very well and is also batting over .600 so still trying to figure out what she will want to do. Looking forward to another great year of cheering her on.

Oct 21, 2016
Welcome cbass. I am located in Washington State in the Seattle area. Welcome, and DD means Darling Daughter. Took me a while to figure that out as well. It's a weird abbreviation if you ask me, but super easy to type.

Jun 13, 2019
Welcome cbass. I am located in Washington State in the Seattle area. Welcome, and DD means Darling Daughter. Took me a while to figure that out as well. It's a weird abbreviation if you ask me, but super easy to type.
What team does your daughter play for?

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California
Hello everyone. Been reading here for a few weeks and have learned alot. What is DD? This will be my daughters 3rd year playing 10u. She plays pitcher, 1b, 3rd, and outfield. I help coach the team so all the tips about batting are awesome. Looking forward to her final year at 10u or first year 11u in a very competitive organization that is PGF qualified. She has a 45 mph fastball and can locate very well and is also batting over .600 so still trying to figure out what she will want to do. Looking forward to another great year of cheering her on.

Welcome.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478