Hello from the TCS International Challenge!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Hello Manny - rough timing with your new event. I love the concept though and had reached out to one of the Intl coaches with a couple general questions. Given the current situation with sports, gatherings, etc., I figured it was all put on hold or cancelled for this year. I did just hear back that there hadn't been enough interested players for that Country to put together a team. Best wishes for success down the road!!

Oh yeah, welcome to DFP!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2020
Hello Manny - rough timing with your new event. I love the concept though and had reached out to one of the Intl coaches with a couple general questions. Given the current situation with sports, gatherings, etc., I figured it was all put on hold or cancelled for this year. I did just hear back that there hadn't been enough interested players for that Country to put together a team. Best wishes for success down the road!!

Oh yeah, welcome to DFP!

A little confused on your post but will do my best to answer. This event is set for the last weekend in June. As of now, we are still a go for the event. Obviously, if things change, we will probably push it for another date this year and tag it with another big TCS event. We want to try everything possible since there are a lot of senior heading to college that deserve to play and represent their heritage.
In regards to players, countries and interest. TCS and myself knew this was going to be an amazing event. We didn’t know how popular it was going to be. We got over 700 emails in less than 24 hours the 1st day we mentioned it back in June 2019! We’ve had to even double up on some countries. We will have 14 different countries represented by US born players and 3 international travel teams joining us. All teams are basically full! But you can check here for more info: https://www.triplecrownfastpitch.com/international-challenge.html

Oct 1, 2014
USA
A little confused on your post but will do my best to answer. This event is set for the last weekend in June. As of now, we are still a go for the event. Obviously, if things change, we will probably push it for another date this year and tag it with another big TCS event. We want to try everything possible since there are a lot of senior heading to college that deserve to play and represent their heritage.
In regards to players, countries and interest. TCS and myself knew this was going to be an amazing event. We didn’t know how popular it was going to be. We got over 700 emails in less than 24 hours the 1st day we mentioned it back in June 2019! We’ve had to even double up on some countries. We will have 14 different countries represented by US born players and 3 international travel teams joining us. All teams are basically full! But you can check here for more info: https://www.triplecrownfastpitch.com/international-challenge.html
Not sure what has you confused? Again, I just heard back from the (specific Country) Coach I had emailed and was told they didn't have enough players to form a team.

Apr 9, 2020
I hope this event goes off as it seems like a great opportunity for these girls to play with new teammates from similar backgrounds. with the world not spinning properly there are so many moving parts and this is truly liquid environment changing minute to minute . in the end it is safety and health of all involved that matters most. these kids need to get on field since school ball has been cancelled and being from northeast we don't have fall school ball just travel so it truly is devastating for these kids not being able tp put their hard off season work to good use. I'm sure the powers that be will put financial gains aside and make the best decision for the well being of all involved . ,,my daughter was accepted to her team and is looking forward to it ..stay healthy everyone

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478