Hello from Texas

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2020
Hello to everyone, Huge thanks for the acceptance here.My daughter has been playing travel for a few years now. Recently her team has decided to stay down, My daughter a few others have aged up with NO teams around. Therefore i have decided to start our own travel team(I was assistant coach previously) and we will begin to practice hard and hopefully become competitive. Thanks again!

Nov 8, 2020
Once we all get everything set up we should scrimmage! I’m out of Tyler and have seen your ads about open practices! We started mayhem for the same reason, there’s not a lot teams out the area but definitely a lot of local tournaments!

Nov 13, 2020
Hello to everyone, Huge thanks for the acceptance here.My daughter has been playing travel for a few years now. Recently her team has decided to stay down, My daughter a few others have aged up with NO teams around. Therefore i have decided to start our own travel team(I was assistant coach previously) and we will begin to practice hard and hopefully become competitive. Thanks again!
Hello,
What part of TX are you in? Another coach and myself are starting up a new 12U team in Spring!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom