Hello from SW MO

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Hi All - wanting to send my "new member" hello. I recently found DiscussFastpitch and have been lurking the past week or two. Decided to finally create an account and participate. It seems like there is a TON of great information and discussion on here.

My DD is an ‘08 who finished her first year of 12u this season. We found her love for softball after a move from the West Coast to SW Missouri and we enrolled her through the local rec league. Then through happenstance she tried out for a 10u team with a friend on a whim and the rest has been history. She started pitching during 10u and plays 1st and 3rd base when not in the circle. DD just all around loves the game.

I was volunteered as an assistant coach/pitching coach since we had started taking her to see an actual pitching instructor/coach and further her development. To be honest I just regurgitate his message as it's greatly helped her and one I believe 100% in. But, my involvement with the team last year (and this upcoming year) is why I've continually sought out places like this. To aid in my knowledge but also help level set expectations and milestones for both me and team.

Edit: typos and grammar

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2013
Welcome!

First things first- she's not an '08 anymore, she's a 2026. One of the first things we were told in the recruiting process.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802