Hello from Minnesota

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 26, 2019
I have 2 daughters in softball. A 16yr old catcher and a 12 yr old pitcher. No they don’t play nice together. My 12 yr is in her first year as the full time starter pitcher in a C team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2013
I have 2 daughters in softball. A 16yr old catcher and a 12 yr old pitcher. No they don’t play nice together. My 12 yr is in her first year as the full time starter pitcher in a C team.

Fellow Minnesotan here. Welcome to the group! Lots of great people and info to be found.

May 26, 2019
Fellow Minnesotan here. Welcome to the group! Lots of great people and info to be found.

Thanks. I wish I would have known about it earlier. Is the Cardinal from Coon Rapids? Do you know any good pitching coaches?

Nov 18, 2013
Yes, I know a pretty good pitching coach. She's been coaching and giving lessons for about six years. https://cyclones.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=9971 I happen to think she';s pretty good :giggle:

It's a Cardinal for Iowa State. I don't know why the Cyclones have a Cardinal for their mascot.

Send me a message and I can hook you up with her, or refer you to other instructors in the area..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2