Hello from Illinois

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 8, 2020
Hello, I'm the father of a first year 16u SP (daughter just turned 15). This is our 3rd year of travel ball and my daughter has decided she would really like to play in college. I've been searching for information on all things softball and this seems to be the only discussion board with active people. I'm looking forward to discussing softball with everyone.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Welcome

For IL teams and rumors check midwest fastpitch.

For softball information and nice people this is the best site I have found. What is fun is not every agrees and you get more then 1 prospective on things.

There was a just a 4 page post about over running 1st base if you would like your head to spin.

Dec 8, 2020
Thanks! I was wondering if there were any other places to go for information. Seems like a lot of the discussion boards have only old stuff.

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
Thanks! I was wondering if there were any other places to go for information. Seems like a lot of the discussion boards have only old stuff.

Don't go to Midwest Fastpitch with high hopes for productive conversations. Lots of unsubstantiated rumors, Bandits bashing, etc., with the occasional worthwhile thread. Typical MO is any thread that starts with a legit questions/comment will quickly devolve into keyboard cowboys thumping their chests. That said, you should have seen that place before they started moderating posts! Even with all of that, it's still a daily visit for me, just more for entertainment than actual softball news/discussion. For that, DFP is the place to be.

Dec 8, 2020
Don't go to Midwest Fastpitch with high hopes for productive conversations. Lots of unsubstantiated rumors, Bandits bashing, etc., with the occasional worthwhile thread. Typical MO is any thread that starts with a legit questions/comment will quickly devolve into keyboard cowboys thumping their chests. That said, you should have seen that place before they started moderating posts! Even with all of that, it's still a daily visit for me, just more for entertainment than actual softball news/discussion. For that, DFP is the place to be.
Funny. I went there yesterday and I definitely saw what you are talking about...entertainment galore.

May 21, 2018
Funny. I went there yesterday and I definitely saw what you are talking about...entertainment galore.
It really is a great place to waste an afternoon. I don't know how some of those people get through their day. :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45