Hello from central IN

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 1, 2019
Hello everyone. Been reading here for a while, finally decided to register so I could contribute. I've got two kids in travel right now which keeps us moving for sure. DD is 11 getting ready to turn 12 in Aug, DS just turned 10, both are pitchers primarily but can play anywhere, truly utility. I coached both thru rec league until 9u and now both have two yrs travel under their belts. We found a great team for her to be apart of which allowed me to keep coaching him thru travel so far. Next season I'm stepping away from HC so I can be at more of her games too. As with many, I've got more time on a bucket than any other seat I own, and wouldn't trade it for anything, the kids passion for it keeps me busy.

Oct 21, 2016
Welcome. I grew up in Central Indiana and moved to the Pacific Northwest about 5 years ago.

Mar 1, 2018
Central Indiana
Hello everyone. Been reading here for a while, finally decided to register so I could contribute. I've got two kids in travel right now which keeps us moving for sure. DD is 11 getting ready to turn 12 in Aug, DS just turned 10, both are pitchers primarily but can play anywhere, truly utility. I coached both thru rec league until 9u and now both have two yrs travel under their belts. We found a great team for her to be apart of which allowed me to keep coaching him thru travel so far. Next season I'm stepping away from HC so I can be at more of her games too. As with many, I've got more time on a bucket than any other seat I own, and wouldn't trade it for anything, the kids passion for it keeps me busy.

Where in Central IN? I'm on the southside, my DD is 10, finishing up 10U, headed to 12U in the fall.

Apr 20, 2015
Welcome...love seeing more of us central Indiana folks here. I also have 2 in travel. An 06 and an 11 just starting out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478