Hello all, I am Coach John from New Jersey Mayhem

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Coach John, who said we accepted you into the group? Typically, it takes some type of financial compensation to key members here or some vast unknown treasure map that is sure to make some of us wealthy. I haven't received mine as of this time. I would gladly provide you with a list of those, "key members" for a slight fee. LOL

Welcome.

Nov 2, 2019
Lol... my fault sorry I jumped the gun. I am the 12u head coach. We currently have a 14 and a 12u program based out of Manchester Township, NJ.

May 29, 2015
Coach John, who said we accepted you into the group? Typically, it takes some type of financial compensation to key members here or some vast unknown treasure map that is sure to make some of us wealthy. I haven't received mine as of this time. I would gladly provide you with a list of those, "key members" for a slight fee. LOL

Welcome.

Beat me to it ... I was going to go somewhere similar ... ;)

Welcome Coach! We are a happy and sometimes snarky bunch who like people that contribute ... goods or services, cash is nice, food works ... or you can just be a active member ... I guess.

Nov 2, 2019
Lol. Sounds great, I will start with being an active member, then maybe food, but you have to be very special to get money. Lol

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Since you are from The Garden State, that food should be pretty good.

Coach, many of us here have "been there and done that" and so, I hope you enjoy your time here. My dd and so many others here have as well. Many of us have raised our dds on this and other sites. My dd is now older. There are outstanding people here and coaching or having their dds play at every level. Enjoy the banter and jump in whenever you feel the need. Per my stuff, keep in mind that I am an "ex expert' and so, don't know much at all about anything.

Nov 8, 2018
Nj mayhem.
I’m in howell with Nj Heat 14u. Need anything lmk. Local guys should stick together. No Ir pc for 5 hours unless you go tincher. I prefer fast pitch Foindations model personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk