Have you ever picked the team for your DD?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 14, 2018
Sticking it out sounds like a prison sentence.

With me DD gets to make the decision on where she is going to play. Distance isn't that big of a deal to me since I drive a lot anyway and most teams around here charge about the same (maybe $500 spread). He mother (exwife) has started to limit how far she can go from her house, which has lead to all new fights.

I have personally forced DD to stay on a team and keep playing when she has wanted to leave mid season. We have talked about it and discussed that it is something she needs to stick out and find a way to make it work. I felt if she was allowed to quit in the middle of something that would teach her a bad lesson which would lead to more issues down the road.

Apr 28, 2019
With me DD gets to make the decision on where she is going to play. Distance isn't that big of a deal to me since I drive a lot anyway and most teams around here charge about the same (maybe $500 spread). He mother (exwife) has started to limit how far she can go from her house, which has lead to all new fights.

I have personally forced DD to stay on a team and keep playing when she has wanted to leave mid season. We have talked about it and discussed that it is something she needs to stick out and find a way to make it work. I felt if she was allowed to quit in the middle of something that would teach her a bad lesson which would lead to more issues down the road.
Wow only $500? Your pretty fortunate. I agree 100% with sticking it out entire season. You never quit as tempting as it may be sometimes. Make sure the team she picks is a good fit and you know what to expect before you sign.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478