Hate Switching Teams

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
DD's team decided to disband, all players would be second year 14U Class A this year and a very solid team. No issues other than the parents have different goals for the kids. Everyone still stays in touch and a great group. I was shocked and now looking.

1. Played with a local team one tournament and a couple of practices. DD loved the girls and having a lot of fun. She would be the ace and the SS. Coach doesn't offer her a spot? Crazy! C level team.

2. Practiced with a team that is considered a much better team and organization. Offered on the spot as a pitcher and 2nd base, they called on the way home and talked about her playing SS. She is a better 2nd baseman. B level moving to A.

3. Picked up with a HS team and pitched really well. Offered on the spot and told me she will be a pitcher but will not play in the field. Never got a ball hit to her during the tournament and they have never seen her play defense before. I'm not saying she is better than the other players but only one kid really stood out to me and she was a pick up.

Of course we will go with #2 and I think it is a great organization and fit. Just going to be on the road again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812