Has anyone here had any experience with The Hitting Vault ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2014
I guess what I was trying to say above is, he says he offers "100+ Drill Videos". I have seen maybe 3 or 4 drills or videos that were any good. 99% of drills are backwards, or counterproductive. So his claim makes me skeptical.

julray's post#5 video was good. Very good. If you apply this logic to 99% of videos on youtube, you will see which ones are bad.

And the pricing makes me skeptical. $149 per year for 21 videos only. After you learn his approach, why do you need to keep paying? If he has annual pricing, this means he's probably holding some ideas/videos back.
It's easy to be very cynical about things these days with all of the dishonesty out there, but he isn't holding anything back in some nefarious attempt to hijack more money from your wallet. The guy works for a MLB team. It's his dream job, one that he has worked towards for his entire life. You really think he is going to risk that by setting up some covert system to try to get some extra annual fees from some unsuspecting dads?

Sep 29, 2014
I noticed a few weeks ago your posted a thread about helping your DD make contact and would post a video but never did.

I know it a big step but just from your experience you know we don't bite.

Will everyone agree....no

Will you get a pretty quick consensus of the two or three big things she needs to work on and drills that will help...yes

Feb 27, 2019
I noticed a few weeks ago your posted a thread about helping your DD make contact and would post a video but never did.

I know it a big step but just from your experience you know we don't bite.

Will everyone agree....no

Will you get a pretty quick consensus of the two or three big things she needs to work on and drills that will help...yes
I actually looked for one and didn't have a good one at the time and forgot about the post. I'll check again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K