Has anyone here had any experience with The Hitting Vault ?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 27, 2019
I love their Facebook posts. He will also respond to questions on Facebook. Might give you some feel for what they can do for you.
Thanks for the response. I recently changed teams and the hitting drills and philosophy are from the hitting vault, I agree with everything I've come across from the program even though I haven't laid eyes on it, the instruction from those that have is great.

Jun 13, 2019
My DD is 10 and I'm learning on the go. I played football so I wasn't knowledgeable at all with swing mechanics or pitching. Trying to figure out what drills were good and bad took to much of my time. I purchased this for Black Friday deal. Was 150 and came with a free swing analysis which was done by Alexa Peterson. We paid about 40-50 for lessons so it has paid off for us. And her swing has improved alot. Some people like it, others don't. You can watch the video analysis if you want.

May 20, 2015
i've seen matt talk a few times, my two eldest attended a clinic with him

i am a PE teacher, so breaking down skills into sound bites and teaching kids is what i do.......for me, matt's breakdown and his language and his methods, especially his focus on simple body movements, made sense for me.....and it made sense for my players

so for me it was all about finding information in a way i was comfortable teaching......and in a way that made sense for my kids

they can watch his videos and they make sense.....i can teach using much of his wording and methodology and it makes sense to me.......that's all i need

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812