Haley

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020

Got a little front toss in today

Awesome work ethics she has Coach. I see Haley moving up and getting out of posture during her stride. If she can maintain her posture, believe she will be even more dangerous.

For the 1st seven minutes of the 3rd video they discuss and demonstrate how they work on it.

Once again, great job!

- Softball Hitting Posture

- Sierra Romero Proper Hitting Posture

- 7 Simple Hitting Drills Using Only A PVC Pipe! [HUGE RESULTS]

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
Hey Mike, nice to see you posting the journey of one of you students. I know I don't always agree with what you teach.. but really appreciate the fact that you are open to discussion. I would bring my DD to you in a heartbeat knowing you have that kind of attitude. Also, I also believe the 2nd swing posted in the thread was much too steep.. needed to stay through the ball a little better. Looks like that's been resolved though. Nice job.

May 16, 2019
So it quite obvious Haley’s swing was too steep and we wanted to solve it without losing the hitting principals we’re committed to. Here she is describing the change we made to her swing

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Hey Mike, nice to see you posting the journey of one of you students. I know I don't always agree with what you teach.. but really appreciate the fact that you are open to discussion. I would bring my DD to you in a heartbeat knowing you have that kind of attitude. Also, I also believe the 2nd swing posted in the thread was much too steep.. needed to stay through the ball a little better. Looks like that's been resolved though. Nice job.

When people ask me who I recommend for hitting instruction in my area, my answer is always Mike. Not only because he and I are in agreement with fundamental swing mechanics issues, but also because I've seen how he works with students, and witnessed his personal dedication to helping them become their best. His ability to adapt the instruction to the needs of the hitter, and the way they learn, is excellent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28