Haley

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 19, 2009
Southern California
Asking her to start earlier is a work in progress. She had the ability to slowly coil and put her foot down when needed but she’s still worried about being too early.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2019
Asking her to start earlier is a work in progress. She had the ability to slowly coil and put her foot down when needed but she’s still worried about being too early.

I see it now - she’s got some prepitch rhythm for sure 👍

May 16, 2019
Once she realizes, she has a lot of timing built In to her swing mechanics that she's better to start early and slow until go.....

She still cutting it to close. Although really happy with her staying on the change up

Jun 8, 2016
Once she realizes, she has a lot of timing built In to her swing mechanics that she's better to start early and slow until go.....

She still cutting it to close. Although really happy with her staying on the change up
How hard was the kid throwing?

Jun 8, 2016
I told her I was impressed with her hitting the change up and ill take responsibility on not having her fully prepared for the 60+

starting My long toss program next week
I meant the coach who scheduled the 18U team with the D1 commit for their 1st game back.. ;) While you might be able to replicate the reaction time in front toss, it is never going to be the same as full windmill from game distance.

Anyway, I am sure she was just glad to be back playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802