Haley

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
Jul...folks like you are needed in softball! You’ve got so much to give to the game and the players you would have. I want to encourage you to join an organization and coach a team. Your advice is always sound and simple. You have a good eye. I coach, my dd is 12 so I’ve got many more years. When she’s done with ball I can’t fathom that I will be done with ball. This game keeps you young mentally and physically. I’m in MS and we need a 12U coach right now lol! I guarantee there is an organization close to you that needs your services! Our game needs more like you.
Thanks for the kind words CB. A lot of good memories, time to make some more I think.

May 16, 2019
The young lady talking was a senior Hayley's freshman year. Back then, Chloe had about 30-40 feet of distance on Haley. Yesterday Haley was equal to what Chloe's done her junior yr. They worked out together January thru May 2019 and just worked out for the 1st time since then. Chloe's workout schedule is a similar one Haley follows. I've been blessed to finds incredible kids to work with like these 2 at my high school. A fun time for all 3 of us.

Feb 16, 2015
South East
All 3 swings
Photo%20Jul%2004%2C%202%2012%2041%20PM.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 26, 2019
It’s hard to tell from the video because of the distance, but is she dead still in her stance or does she have what I call an “internal rocking motion” or some pre load movement so that she isn’t starting from a dead standstill before she loads? If she’s dead still that could account for some of the lateness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802