Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Wow, I bet John Deere is giving those away, serious piece of equipment! Good thing you're glassed in, those two attachments front and rear really make Yellow Jackets smile!
It is SO nice to mow without being in all the bugs and dust! Those ground hornets better hope I don’t see them first or I shall mow them into itty bitty pieces as they exit their abode! And this winter it sure will be nice to be in a cab.
Nice!!! I am jealous, but couldn't afford that for the little that I have to do.

How do you like it? Are the 5 Series a good tractor?
So far so good- the E series is made in India and the M and R are built in Georgia. That was important to me- even if it cost me a few bucks. The M and above also have a full frame and a little better hydraulics than the E’s. I probably could have got away with a 4 series but there is a pretty big difference between a compact utility and an ag utility tractor.
Thats not what most of us call a tractor WW. Thats some serious equipment bud. Looks sweet!!
Thanks man! It’s a blast to run something that size.
Yeah, just sign on a piece of paper and its yours :)
0% financing, heck it’s easy, lol!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
"there is a pretty big difference between a compact utility and an ag utility tractor."
Truth. I have a Kubota L-series (compact utility) that I picked up about 10 years ago with only 50hrs on it. That damn thing has been an amazing workhorse for most of my needs. I've worn through the bucket and rear blade but the diesel, hydraulics and over build is solid. However as you point out there's a big difference as you step up the ladder and there have been many times when it just didn't have the oomph. There is no replacement for displacement, weight and girth when talking tractors!

Also wish I had an enclosed cab for these winters!

Nice tractor WW...nuthin' runs like a Deere!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Absolutely hate them, all of them! I deal with Prius drivers daily.....I'll should probably stop right there! :rolleyes:

I am soooooo sick of the electric car stuff! Again, I will digress though...hahaha
Overall, I agree and I will always be a gas burning, gearhead (less chips please). But, there is also no denying the performance, torque and speed capabilities of an electric motor. Just stop shoving them down my throat in the name of....I'll stop there.

Dec 15, 2018
CT
Overall, I agree and I will always be a gas burning, gearhead (less chips please). But, there is also no denying the performance, torque and speed capabilities of an electric motor. Just stop shoving them down my throat in the name of....I'll stop there.

Yeah, I drive an EV (Hyundai Ionic 5). It is no doubt the best car I have ever owned.

I also run the EV charging station policy and programs for our regional utility (so it's kind of my job to "shove"...sorry). I'm not a tree hugger by any means, but I do love them.

Jun 8, 2016
Per. Eric F's earlier request several weeks back..............................

#1. What ya listening to right now, favorite music? Favorite, bands, musicians?

#2. What's your favorite movie? A movie that'll stop you in your tracks when you're channel surfing?

#3. Not a big drinker but.............favorite go to beer?

#4. Favorite sports team? Any sport.

#5. Other hobbies, interests besides fastpitch? Gloves, knives, firearms? ;) Guess I just answered that one!

Feel free to ask any other questions, that was just 5 quick ones. And please Lord, let this one veer off the rails!

1) Dixie Chicks
2) The English Patient
3) Champagne
4) Any WNBA team
5) Nature photography

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
But, there is also no denying the performance, torque and speed capabilities of an electric motor.
One of my body techs has a buddy in a town about 50 miles from here, he's a very successful business owner. This guy has 3 or 4 Tesla's? He bought one and stripped the interior down to just the driver's seat, he drag races it locally in grudge matches. My tech has drove that car several times, he says it's unreal. Just instant power with zero lag, it just instantly goes, and goes hard!

Still, that'll never change my mind about how I feel about green energy, ESPECIALLY since our Government is pushing it so hard!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28