Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
That solo, AD. Wow. Had not heard that in years. That is straight fire.

I loved Fair Warning. That album had a different edge, even for VH. I also listened to Women And Children first a lot. But.. Van Halen “1”... We played that over and over and over again.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
That solo, AD. Wow. Had not heard that in years. That is straight fire.

I loved Fair Warning. That album had a different edge, even for VH. I also listened to Women And Children first a lot. But.. Van Halen “1”... We played that over and over and over again.
Don’t know why I remember this.....I had read an article that Eddie and DLR were fighting during the recording of Fair Warning and it was supposedly bad. The writer of that article noted just how pissed off Eddie’s playing was during that song.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
On a more serious note, so come on @Tatonka, straighten up and be serious for a minute! :oops: ;)

RIP Joe Morgan! What a great guy and one of my childhood hero's, he's in my top 5 for favorite baseball players growing up! And he's absolutely my favorite baseball commentator ever! Joe and Jon Miller on ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball will always be my favorite broadcast team!! You made your mark on the baseball world, thank you for the memories!
i.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802