Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
if I ever knew how to load one in this forum after it changed, I would. that is sweet!
Click on your name in the upper right corner where your PM envelope is, then click account details, it's right there. You may have to right click the photo itself and save it in your pics, then pull it from there.

Dec 11, 2010
All right... Fess up. Is there a song that makes you tear up?

The first time it happened to me was the Kenny Chesney song “Who You’d Be Today”. Was several years ago (probably more than a few to be honest). I was mowing and had my Bluetooth headphones on. Out of nowhere it hit me- I still don’t know why to this day.

Now I have three of them!

“You’re Gonna Miss This”, Trace Adkins.
“In Color”, Jamey Johnson.

I’m pretty much over the first two- they still get me. But “In Color”... what an awesome song.

If you have one, post it up.

Nov 30, 2018
Marikina, Philippines
1. Jane Zhang of China
2. To Kill A Mocking Bird, Schindler's List, Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator (can't decide)
3. Michelob Ultra, Smirnoff "Mule" beer.
4. Softball but slow-pitch is a sin. Cubs, WCWS, going to the women's/Junior European Fastpitch Championships.
5. I was a gun-engraver in Europe for many years for the top gun shops. I do leather carving (tooling). Competitive archery. Shooting sniper rifles, horse-back, quality horses, riding to the top of the hill and watching the sun-set over the mountains and the shadows.
6. Watching Willie Mays at Wrigley Field

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28