Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So.....call me what ya will but I actually have that rotary dial phone (in mustard yellow of course) on a shelf out in the garage. Kept it around for along time for those occasions when the power would go out and the "new" phones wouldn't work. Now? Well I just haven't thrown it out yet. ;-)
You still have clear protective covers on your couch cushions? :ROFLMAO:

Oct 1, 2014
USA
So just to add on to the music part of this thread... We have a wildfire burning pretty close to my place and we were ordered to evacuate yesterday. As I was gathering my irreplaceable, top priority items I took a long sad look at my old vinyl collection debating whether I could bring them along. Wide range of stuff from Classical, Jazz, early Rock, Comedy, etc....

Also, used to go to Red Rocks to see the Allman Brothers a lot, saw Blues Traveler their a few times too including once when the Dave Matthews Band opened up for them and the fiddle player stayed and jammed with Popper....awesome stuff!!

Dec 11, 2010
I love the Allman brothers. You have seen some cool acts in a special venue.

Tatonka hope your place is safe. Sounds like you and yours got out safe and I’m glad to hear that.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
So just to add on to the music part of this thread... We have a wildfire burning pretty close to my place and we were ordered to evacuate yesterday. As I was gathering my irreplaceable, top priority items I took a long sad look at my old vinyl collection debating whether I could bring them along. Wide range of stuff from Classical, Jazz, early Rock, Comedy, etc....

Also, used to go to Red Rocks to see the Allman Brothers a lot, saw Blues Traveler their a few times too including once when the Dave Matthews Band opened up for them and the fiddle player stayed and jammed with Popper....awesome stuff!!
Hope you, your family, and your home are going to be fine! Just watching the wildfires in California and Tennessee the last several years have been heartbreaking, and terrifying! Stay safe Tonk!

My dream is to see a top tier concert at Red Rocks, Dave Matthews & Blues Traveler would work just fine for me!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
So.....call me what ya will but I actually have that rotary dial phone (in mustard yellow of course) on a shelf out in the garage. Kept it around for along time for those occasions when the power would go out and the "new" phones wouldn't work. Now? Well I just haven't thrown it out yet. ;-)

If in good shape, those things are worth some money now

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28