Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Here is our hog cookin set up. We try to do one every summer but it’s getting harder and harder to do.
View attachment 18403
I’m a year round griller too. Neighbors think I’m crazy when I’m out there sweeping snow off the grill lol. I do the usual meats quite often, but my favorites are dove breast stuffed with jalapeños and bacon wrapped venison tenderloin.
Unlike hound’s pig, this one isn’t getting up and running anywhere!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ok, is this a rant thread as well?

Just had a customer text me at 7:30pm and ask when his bat will get to him. So I ask who he was and that
bats are normally 2-3 days but with the virus bs and the extra million packages a day now, that I have had bats take 2 weeks or so. So his next text is "what do you mean who the hell I am, I just gave you 350 bucks for a bat and you ask who I am. This is the first and last bat I buy and these businesses with their entitled bs has to stop and I will share my experience with others.

Hahahaha, WTF...let me guess, he also moves his kid from team to team when they dont get the starting pitcher or starting ss and its always the coaches fault :)

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

Just had a customer text me at 7:30pm and ask when his bat will get to him. So I ask who he was and that
bats are normally 2-3 days but with the virus bs and the extra million packages a day now, that I have had bats take 2 weeks or so. So his next text is "what do you mean who the hell I am, I just gave you 350 bucks for a bat and you ask who I am. This is the last bat I buy and these businesses entitled bs has to stop and I will share my experience with others.

Hahahaha, WTF...let me guess, he also moves his kid from team to team when they dont get the starting pitcher or starting ss and its always the coaches fault :)
The more I’m around people, the more I love my dog!!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The more I’m around people, the more I love my dog!!

I always am so happy to be home after working and being with my furry kids :)

The best part is, the definition of entitled was in his mirror! But I guess kids
we all talk about grow up and become the same type people if parents dont teach them.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010

bats are normally 2-3 days but with the virus bs and the extra million packages a day now, that I have had bats take 2 weeks or so. So his next text is "what do you mean who the hell I am, I just gave you 350 bucks for a bat and you ask who I am. This is the first and last bat I buy and these businesses with their entitled bs has to stop and I will share my experience with others.

His loss.

Never got anything but first rate personal service from you. Of course I do understand that I’m not the only person in the world that ordered a bat and maybe I should mention my name in the text lol

Jun 24, 2019
#1 I have several and depends on mood lol I can listen to Spanish, country, hip hop (90s), rock just depends on mood.
#2 cars I love that movie even tho I am on my 30s lol
#3 don’t like beer but will do scotch whiskey
#4 Houston astros and Philadelphia eagles
#5 before I became a bucket dad I was into racing cars, buying guns hunting and fishing, now I have no time for none of that, 2 of my projects are sitting in the garage I only got to open hood on both of them 😂

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee