Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I've seen people shoot S&W 500's before. Impressive firepower with that gun. I've never shot one before. My dad recently bought a Desert Eagle and sis and I got to the range with him to shoot it. I almost looked like this girl...

I thought the kickback would get me like it did in this clip. I'm surprised she didn't break her nose.

I’ve never personally pulled the trigger on a S&W 500, but have watched 3 of them being shot, 100% attention getter!!

I have shot both a 44 magnum & a 50 caliber Desert Eagle, the 44 was very manageable due to the weight of that monstrosity of a handgun. There was a noticeable increase in recoil with the 50 caliber!

During the Desert Eagle craze I thought I wanted one.....finally came to my senses, I think they’re more conversion pieces than actual useful tools!

At that time you could buy 3 or 4 Glocks for the price of a Desert Eagle!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Its all about excessiveness when you are talking about toys you don't need :)

Well Gabby....that woman was all of like 50 pounds...she better have definitely gotten into a much stronger stance
for a bigger gun like that...and a facemask :)

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Well Gabby....that woman was all of like 50 pounds...she better have definitely gotten into a much stronger stance
for a bigger gun like that...and a facemask

I took notice to that. I know I've put on some weight since I was a freshman in high school (went from 105 pounds to roughly 145). I still had a hard time handling that gun.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I took notice to that. I know I've put on some weight since I was a freshman in high school (went from 105 pounds to roughly 145). I still had a hard time handling that gun.

Just by looking at her, I knew what was coming wasn't gonna be good....hahaha. She was like limp wristed and no arm strength
being put into that effort....hahaha

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Not much ammo for those new guns. Even the hunting calibers have been cleared out around here.

It was that way around here. My dad had a hard time finding .243 ammo and I had just gotten a rifle that shoots a .308 round along with an AR that shoots 9 mil rounds. Black Friday, we started hanging around at Dunham's and we got the last 4 tickets they had for 9 mil ammo. We also got some 12ga. bird shot as well for clays.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478