Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Older Weber Genesis Silver hooked up directly to the Nat Gas line from the house (no half done steaks when the propane runs out)! I still have an old charcoal Weber and a Hibachi but they don't get used much anymore!
Genesis huh, yeah we know who the money man is now! Cheap 3 burner Spirit series for me. All my good money go to gloves, guns, and knives! ;)

***And the Weber Spirit's aren't really cheap!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Genesis huh, yeah we know who the money man is now! Cheap 3 burner Spirit series for me. All my good money go to gloves, guns, and knives! ;)

***And the Weber Spirit's aren't really cheap!
Ha! I've had that Genesis for almost 20 years...quality never goes out of style. And, I usually make stuff last (except of course for certain fastpitch bats).

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Three guys doing what they do.....very well! 2112 was released in 1976, I’d bet 90+% of you guys have never heard of this album!

Count me in the <10%. Most albums on the shelf. Saw them 4 or 5 times live, really regret not seeing them more, especially since there will be no more.

As for the burgers, they need to be hand packed long enough and carefully enough so there are no cracks. When you bite into it, the juice runs down your chin.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Count me in the <10%. Most albums on the shelf. Saw them 4 or 5 times live, really regret not seeing them more, especially since there will be no more.

As for the burgers, they need to be hand packed long enough and carefully enough so there are no cracks. When you bite into it, the juice runs down your chin.
Yes & yes, to both sentences!

May 22, 2015
Illinois
Here is our hog cookin set up. We try to do one every summer but it’s getting harder and harder to do.
19D478FE-8723-42F3-8935-8C0DD634B926.jpeg
I’m a year round griller too. Neighbors think I’m crazy when I’m out there sweeping snow off the grill lol. I do the usual meats quite often, but my favorites are dove breast stuffed with jalapeños and bacon wrapped venison tenderloin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee