Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
That’s exactly what I was talking about- that’s a good graphic.

I believe I changed from center mass to dead on/cover up.

I really liked it. Even at 25 yards it was good on a silhouette target. Definitely not precision shooting.

Dec 11, 2010
Did she just do a And by the way, which one is Pink?

I have tried to love Jethro Tull. Can’t handle the lyrics.

Locomotive Breath just flat out rocks.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
And speaking of can’t handle the lyrics..... I had not heard it in years...... I loved it then and I love it now...... Van Halen’s “I’m The One” is a spectacular song to just hear Eddie Van Halen be Eddie but those lyrics suck. Come on, Dave. Give us a break.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
And speaking of can’t handle the lyrics..... I had not heard it in years...... I loved it then and I love it now...... Van Halen’s “I’m The One” is a spectacular song to just hear Eddie Van Halen be Eddie but those lyrics suck. Come on, Dave. Give us a break.
I like pissed off Eddie on "One foot out the door" One of his best solos! And great album BTW!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Honestly haven't heard that in years, yeah he rips it!

Dec 11, 2010
Love that version of WMGGW. Probably prefer it to the original. That solo caused me to go out and download all the Prince songs I could remember.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812