Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I am a fan of hotter foods...not a burning hot like stupid sh!t, but a good tasting hot. You can have a food be very hot, and
still taste good.
I used to grow my own hot peppers and add them to a salsa to kick up the heat since hot isn't really hot in store bought salsa.
Made a nice chili as well. Wegmans makes a very good, hot buffalo wing cheese.

I love hot foods as well. I have a pretty decent tolerance for heat as I can take up to about the Scotch Bonnet/Habenero level. I tried eating something with Ghost Pepper in it here at college and I couldn't tolerate it. I've tried growing hot peppers to not much success. I don't know if maybe our soil is contaminated with Bacterium Wilt or if I'm doing something wrong growing them.

I love a good chili as well and I've made chili for Super Bowl parties at our place. My dad complains I make it too hot when I put habaneros in it. I've also had the hot buffalo wing cheese from Wegman's and it's dabomb. :)

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Yep, love me some Guacamole! Every now and then I'll make it at home with blue cheese crumbles, crispy bacon bits, lime juice and sea salt. It may sound weird but it's really good!

I just got done eating lunch and now you're making me hungry for guacamole. :LOL: I love it on a good burger. Better than mayo, imo. I also love it on a burrito.

Apr 30, 2018
I love hot foods as well. I have a pretty decent tolerance for heat as I can take up to about the Scotch Bonnet/Habenero level. I tried eating something with Ghost Pepper in it here at college and I couldn't tolerate it. I've tried growing hot peppers to not much success. I don't know if maybe our soil is contaminated with Bacterium Wilt or if I'm doing something wrong growing them.

I love a good chili as well and I've made chili for Super Bowl parties at our place. My dad complains I make it too hot when I put habaneros in it. I've also had the hot buffalo wing cheese from Wegman's and it's dabomb. :)

Haven't made it lately because I don't want to kill the kids. Use to make what I always called "Exit Wound Chili" , pretty potent stuff.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Hahahaha, yeah, I have to tone down my food as well...I usually end up having to add crap after to my liking to not
bother the others that have to eat it :)

BTW, Snapping Turtle meat is damn fantastic in chili

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ra1449