Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
@Eric F
Or anyone else ;), any of you guys ever seen any of Danny Macaskill's videos, the guy is not human! This video is okay, he has tons of them that are better, I just posted this one for the scenery. The guy is a death defying magician on a bicycle! I'd be embarrassed just to ride beside him!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
This SOB here can ride!

He makes riding a mountain bike look wayyyyy too easy, very talented!

Looked like he was having waaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too much fun out there riding his mountain bike. I remember showing my brother up one time at a dirt/mountain bike park near where we live now. I was probably 12 or 13 at the time. We had been riding around with his friends and none of them wanted to hit the huge hill off to the side of the park. I was the only one brave enough to leap the hill. I was sore for a few days afterward but I was the only one brave enough to jump it. Good times.

Jun 7, 2016
Annasdad: In post #4, I mentioned the movie "The Kingdom", anyone here seen that movie or familiar with it?

Is this the movie with orlando bloom defending Jerusalem? If so I enjoyed it as well. Edward Norton is one talented individual.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Annasdad: In post #4, I mentioned the movie "The Kingdom", anyone here seen that movie or familiar with it?

Is this the movie with orlando bloom defending Jerusalem? If so I enjoyed it as well. Edward Norton is one talented individual.
No, Jamie Foxx of all people and Jennifer Garner, but my favorite in the movie is Chris Cooper! The setting is Saudi Arabia. I highly recommend it. The director does a great job of showing just how much the East hates our guts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12