Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
OMG! I got news for my DFP family.

I drove yesterday morning to my boyfriend's parents' place who live about half an hour or so from DC on the Virginia side. We went out to eat last night at a nice place and after we ate...he got down on a knee and proposed to me! I said yes! I can't believe

I told my parents what happened over Zoom last night. My sister and brother don't know the news yet. Of course, they're thrilled to the moon and back over the news their little girl is getting married. We haven't set a date or anything, yet. But I'd be lying if I didn't say I was going to propose a destination wedding over the summer after I graduate in somewhere like Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or The Bahamas.

I'm going to be getting married! I can't believe it! *squeal sound*
Congratulations! That is exciting news. My dd got engaged this past summer. We are currently planning the wedding. The wife and I really like the guy and are excited about their future. They have purchased a huge lot to build a house down the street from us. Gabby, I wish you the best!

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Congratulations !!!!!!
Thank you so much for this. We're totally looking forward to being married. :)
Congratulations! That is exciting news. My dd got engaged this past summer. We are currently planning the wedding. The wife and I really like the guy and are excited about their future. They have purchased a huge lot to build a house down the street from us. Gabby, I wish you the best!
Thank you so much for this. We're really excited to be engaged. We don't have our date set in stone yet. Both of our parents are going to be helping us with this and both of our mom's decided we should have a wedding planner from each of our areas (his in DC and mine in Philadelphia). I'm just not sure what would be better and we're trying to make a decision. Tentatively we're looking at mid-July for our wedding day. I would love to live near one of our families. We're looking at maybe halfway between Philadelphia and DC...maybe even closer to the eastern shore of Maryland.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yeah, I saw that, too. Any word on what happened? Will they be back? Hoping it's just a temporary thing!
Well, from what I know the "store" part is closed. So why even have the website up anymore. Just paying to keep it going
for no reason. Prob same thing that happens to a lot now. SBFans got very big, very quick. Then FB hit and the 10K salesmen (reps) being
allowed to run around on FB selling bats for nothing and doing illegal raffles all day, pretty much ruins brick and mortar stores.

Think they still have batting cages and stuff there...not really sure though. I know AD gets gloves or got gloves from there.
Not sure if thats still going

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478