Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Blue Moon here in Denver makes a really good Mango Wheat beer. IT's smooth, not over powering with the fruit, etc. Best served very cold, in a (really) frosty pint glass....drink quickly. ;-)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Back on the better topic :)...Yuengling....terrible. Im a PA guy, and I cant fathom why people like this stuff. Its the oldest brewery, its a PA beer, yada yada. Its terrible I think. I would rather not have anything than drink that stuff.

Never tried the light version.

Btw, Dogfish does make some lighter IPAs that are pretty available all around...not just in the area they are made. The hard part
suggesting beers, is a lot of times, craft beers are only available around the area they are made.
Core, I feel we’re both pretty like minded and I usually agree with pretty much everything you say on topics discussed here.....well, except for Sasquatch, you’ve got to let that one go man! ;)

As to Yuengling, I absolutely agree! :sick: Other than the occasional craft IPA’s, if it’s a mainstream commercial beer (that I’m paying for), Pabst Blue Ribbon for the win!!

And you brought up Dogfish Head.....them and New Belgium Brewing, those are two breweries that everything they brew taste the same! Not that those two breweries taste the same as each other, but every beer within their lineup taste the same....Stouts, IPA’s, Lagers, Porters, Ales, they all taste the same! Not a fan!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Blue Moon here in Denver makes a really good Mango Wheat beer. IT's smooth, not over powering with the fruit, etc. Best served very cold, in a (really) frosty pint glass....drink quickly. ;-)
Best wheat hands down is Bell’s Oberon! If you really want to taste how good a beer is, drink it at room temperature, really cold temps can mask some.....deficiencies! ;)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core, I feel we’re both pretty like minded and I usually agree with pretty much everything you say on topics discussed here.....well, except for Sasquatch, you’ve got to let that one go man! ;)

As to Yuengling, I absolutely agree! :sick: Other than the occasional craft IPA’s, if it’s a mainstream commercial beer (that I’m paying for), Pabst Blue Ribbon for the win!!

And you brought up Dogfish Head.....them and New Belgium Brewing, those are two breweries that everything they brew taste the same! Not that those two breweries taste the same as each other, but every beer within their lineup taste the same....Stouts, IPA’s, Lagers, Porters, Ales, they all taste the same! Not a fan!

I refuse to give up damn it...they are REAL!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I didnt say Dogfish was the best I ever had, just that they do make pretty light tasting IPAs and pretty decent tasting in my opinion...something that if you didnt like the nasty, hoppy crud...you could prob find a good Dogfish to taste. And I know they sell them in tons of places all over. Not just locally. Its tough to suggest crafts, but someone in another part of the country prob cant get it. There
are some very good crafts around me, but not like someone states away can taste them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45