Grand Slam® Baseball Wiffle Golf Ball Pitching Machine

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I can recommend this one - Amazon.com: SPC Personal Pitcher Pro Mini Polyball Pitching Machine w/ 24 Balls, 4 Hour Battery, & Windup Indicator Light: Sports & Outdoors: Reviews, Prices & more

The one in your link may be OK. I just haven't seen it. Is that a leaf blower that powers it? How loud would it be?

My own kids wore one of these out. They made up their own games, like home run derby. Amazon.com: SPC Personal Pitcher Pro Mini Polyball Pitching Machine w/ 24 Balls, 4 Hour Battery, & Windup Indicator Light: Sports & Outdoors: Reviews, Prices & more

I really like Jugs Soft Toss and I use it myself. It is quality, with a good company. What about their Lite FLite machine?

I think they are good training options, that keep the kids swinging a bat and working on hand/eye coordination.

Last edited:
May 9, 2008
Hartford, CT
Trying to figure how how to accomplish as much as possible here ..
easier to run down to basement for 30 with multiple (4) kids than going to a facility ...

Although we can do regular softball & baseballs on the T and side toss in basement (yard too), we need tennis, wiffle, wiffle golf balls from front toss perspective ...

Can't do the $150 at the moment ... but looking into options.

Just coming up with a plan for drills and setting up areas this week ... soccer finally slowing down for three of them and we tend to start practice for spring around now ...

Going out to see about getting a couple of good thick blankets for garage (pitching) basement (hitting)

lol .. my 14 year old is going to flip as I'm investing in this and she STILL doesn't have a cellphone ...
happy about the softball ...but really pushing the phone thing ...why can't I have both ...too funny.

May 31, 2009
you might want to try the Ultimate Hitting Machine (Beebe Sports Inc.) You won't have to be there all the time while they practice hitting....although, you might have to be there once in awhile to referee, cause they will probably fight over who gets to use it first or the most. LOL

May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
I have a Personal Pitcher and it has been useful. I think that you need at least 30 from the machine to the batter any closer and the hitter will swing at release and not be able to choose good pitches, always the big drawback to machines. You can slow it down but then the trajectory has more arc to it. You also need to cover any exposed lights because, believe it or not, a golf whiffle ball that is tagged will break a light bulb. I also cover the LED that signals when a pitch is about to be released with a piece of masking tape, it is too bright for the basement and distracting. Masking tape is thin enough so that the light is still visible.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
One of the best tools for training. Indoors and out

Jugs small ball machine
Small ball training improves hitter's on the ball from the release point all the way to the impact zone at home plate. Improves depth perception and improves hand / eye coordination. Throws Jugs new 5" polyurethane foam balls. Simulates speeds up to 75 mph. Adjustable legs for baseball and softball release height. Manual of auto feed every 5 seconds from 25 ball feeder. Operates on 110V power.

Give me a call at the 800 number if your interested. Ask for Mike. Be glad to help you out on this product or others alike
JUGS Small Ball Pitching Machine - Baseball/Softball Equipment - Tomark.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee