Grace gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2019
No. Cal
He sold the gloverelace.com business to someone else when he shifted his focus to his glove company. Do you know which one worked on your glove, and were you satisfied with the job? They both seem to have done some good work, based on their YouTube channel. I've been thinking about sending the new guy my ancient A2000 to refurbish. I don't have the time or patience to do it myself.

Do you know when he sold the business? I'm trying to remember how long ago I had it done. The relace was fine but I would have liked a little better padding refurb.

Last edited:
May 22, 2019
Send it to Jeffrey Rous in Texas, I sent him my 30+ year old A2000 XLO and the end result blew me away, guy does incredible work!
Thanks - I'll have to check into his work. A quick google search didn't turn up much - do you have more info about him? I've got a A2000 XL (USA made) that I got second hand from a buddy's older brother in '85 or '86. Needs new loops and a full relace and recondition. I'd love to actually use that glove again.

May 22, 2019
Do you know when he sold the business? I'm trying to remember how long ago I had it done. The relace was fine but I would have liked a little better padding refurb.
Thanks for the answer. I'm not sure exactly, but I think around 3 years ago.

May 14, 2019
No. Cal
Thanks - I'll have to check into his work. A quick google search didn't turn up much - do you have more info about him? I've got a A2000 XL (USA made) that I got second hand from a buddy's older brother in '85 or '86. Needs new loops and a full relace and recondition. I'd love to actually use that glove again.

He used to be fairly active on the old Gloveworks forum, usually found in the Nokona subsection but that site seems to be no more. I think he helped put together a special run of Nokona's for forum members a few years ago so maybe someone at Nokona would have contact information for him.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
He's an economics professor at a university in Texas. As far as his work, sorry, I guess you'll just have to take my word............he's probably done 8 to 10 for me and easily that many for other people I've sent to him. They've all been way more than happy with his work!

Not sure where you're at, if on the East coast you can look up Dan Davis Re-lacing in Georgia, he does excellent work as well, Jeffrey and Dan are the only two I'll use or recommend! Dan has more of a social media presence than Rous.

May 22, 2019
Thanks guys - I found some of Rous's before and after shots that look pretty solid. Sorry for the minor derail, OP.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Yep the owner of Grace gloves sold GloveRelace.com to a retired gentleman who had more time. The owner relaced several thousand gloves before he sold it. That's actually why I tracked down Grace gloves, I needed my old HOH repaired. He directed me to the website but I told him I was a couple miles away and he said he would take a look to help me out. He fixed my HOH while I waited. I asked to see a couple of his gloves and bought one. GloveRelace.com can also take care of your repair needs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802