Grace gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
One of the players on my sons team came to practice with a Grace glove. I was impressed with the quality. Kip leather, quality lace. Really nice thumb stall. Better all around than the A2000's at academy and dicks. The 2019's are a nice cream/blond color. He also brought out some of his black and tan 2018's which were only $150. I just bought the boy a HOH Pro1000 so why not get a 11.25" for training/glove work, right?

If Y'all are in the market for a new glove take a look at Grace.

Attachments

• 20190617_173308.jpg
    20190617_173308.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 83

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Phillipenes, Thailand or Taiwan I think. I had never heard of them either. They are popular in the Texas hill country. They are quality gloves. Better than A2000, probably on par with A2K. And the owner is a quality individual. We talked gloves, tools and Cars for a while. He has a old school Camero BTW.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Definitely Asian and not Mexican? If so that’s a huge plus!

Plus don’t take this wrong, but comparing a $150.00 glove I’ve never heard of and saying it’s on par with a Wilson A2K..........come on ian :unsure:

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Definitely Asian and not Mexican? If so that’s a huge plus!

Plus don’t take this wrong, but comparing a $150.00 glove I’ve never heard of and saying it’s on par with a Wilson A2K..........come on ian :unsure:

You know more about glove construction than I do. It feels as good as the A2Ks I've handled at the big box stores. I don't know what makes the A2K better.

These are Asian. Never had my hands on a Mexican glove but the leather goods I purchased on a trip to Leon Mexico were nice.

May 14, 2019
No. Cal
The Grace Glove Company was started by the same guy out of Texas with a glove release/reconditioning business (Gloverelace.com). I sent an old glove off to him to replace and put in some additional padding.

May 22, 2019
The Grace Glove Company was started by the same guy out of Texas with a glove release/reconditioning business (Gloverelace.com). I sent an old glove off to him to replace and put in some additional padding.
He sold the gloverelace.com business to someone else when he shifted his focus to his glove company. Do you know which one worked on your glove, and were you satisfied with the job? They both seem to have done some good work, based on their YouTube channel. I've been thinking about sending the new guy my ancient A2000 to refurbish. I don't have the time or patience to do it myself.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
He sold the gloverelace.com business to someone else when he shifted his focus to his glove company. Do you know which one worked on your glove, and were you satisfied with the job? They both seem to have done some good work, based on their YouTube channel. I've been thinking about sending the new guy my ancient A2000 to refurbish. I don't have the time or patience to do it myself.
Send it to Jeffrey Rous in Texas, I sent him my 30+ year old A2000 XLO and the end result blew me away, guy does incredible work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28